Handshake is the go-to source for jobs, internships, employer connections, peer-to-peer insights, and career fair and event information. Whether exploring your options or targeting a specific path, Handshake can help.
Use Handshake to:
- Search and apply for jobs and internships
- Set up automatic feeds tailored to your interests
- Connect with employers and alumni
- Learn about organizations
- Register for workshops, events and fairs
- Publicize your resume
Accessing Handshake is easy:
- Students: Log in using your St. Thomas username and password.
- Alumni: If you don’t already have an account, request one using this form.
- Faculty: Find instructions using Resources for Faculty and Staff to request ab account.
For customized feeds, personalized job and internship recommendations, and employers targeting you specifically, fully complete your Handshake profile and career interests.